What Is This Course All About?
Remote work platforms are the biggest sources of meaningful remote work opportunities. Learning how to effectively use them is essential for you if you wish to have the flexibility of working when and where you want, being well-paid and working on projects you're truly passionate about.
Success with remote work platforms empowers us to travel the world if we chose and live a life filled with freedom.
But how do you actually be successful on remote work platforms like Upwork and others?
In my Remote Work Platform Mastery course I dive deep into three essential pillars that we can leverage to be abundantly successful in using them:
- Craft your profile based on what's actually working for other experienced freelancers in your exact niche, earning the rate you want to earn with significant experience on the remote platform you're going to use
- Setup instant and automated notifications for the ideal jobs and projects so that you can be first to apply, not 21st
- Learn to send custom tailored proposals in a time efficient way that actually convert potential clients into paying ones
We also address all the most common challenges people face when using these platforms like:
- "How I can compete with freelancers charging $5 an hour?"
- "I setup my profile and sent 20 proposals without hearing anything back"
- "How can I land my first job if I have no reviews?"
This courses focuses on leveraging my personal experience on what's worked for myself, and for the 10,000+ members of my Digital Nomads Forum community.
No theory. Just practical and applicable step by step knowledge that gives you everything you need to know to land your first 3 meaningful remote work clients within 6 weeks.
Robert O'Kruk is one of the leading educators and coaches for digital nomads and remote workers. He's been privately trained by Google in Canada and has been part of the Upwork Pro Sales & Marketing team as well as their Top Rated freelancer program.
He is the founder of the 10,000+ member digital nomads community, the Digital Nomads Forum and is also the founder of the Mindful Nomads Retreat, a mindfulness and remote work lifestyle based educational program.
Robert is focused on bridging the gap between working remotely and mindfulness. His goal is to help educate, inspire and empower remote workers to live purposeful, meaningful and happy lives.
"After Robert taught me his strategy to land consistent freelance work online, I decided I'd put it to the test - so I created a profile on Upwork and followed his process, word by word.
Gotta admit I didn't expect it it would work SO WELL and SO QUICKLY. Here are the numbers:
- It took me 15 days to land my first client;
- I made $1,000 within 30 days of landing the first client;
- In the second month I landed an 8h/week contract at $45/h;
- After ~60 days, I was being invited to jobs every week;
- In 16 weeks I became a Top Rated Freelancer.
In case you don't know, after you're a top rated freelancer you basically get invited for jobs every day - and I had to set my status as 'unavailable' because I honestly couldn't handle any more work.
Robert really knows his stuff around freelancing platforms, and he took me from 'zero' to 'unlimited earning potential' in just a few months.
100% recommend you learn from him, it will change your life!
Thanks Rob "
- Bruno Padilha
Get started now!
StartWhat Exactly Is a Remote Work Platform?
StartThe Sea Of Remote Work Platforms - Finding The Right One
StartUpwork - The Biggest, Baddest Example
StartThe Secret Twins - Google & Upwork
StartUpwork Works For Anyone
StartThe Importance Of In Depth Platform Research
StartThe Fees Are Worth Every Penny
StartWhat To Do If You're Not Approved?
StartInvitations Without Lifting a Finger